Crepe batter recipe:
15g butterfly pea flowers
90g fine sugar
50g melted butter
little bit of salt
1. heat milk gently, steep the flowers for 30 min or until cool down
2. mix eggs with sugar salt and flour
3. add in milk mixture little at a time until mixed
4. add in butter mix
5. sieve and refrigerate overnight
Whipped butter cream recipe:
7 tbsp flour
1.5 cup milk
1.5 tbsp vanilla extract / add berry mixture, microwave cut berries in milk
1.5 cup salted butter = 3 sticks of butter
1.5 cup granulated sugar = 330g sugar !!!....cut to 270 still very sweet, cut to 150 next time
1. Whisk flour into milk over medium low heat, stir into thick paste, whisk mixture well before cooking
2. Cool mixture to room temp
3. Stir in vanilla
4. Cream butter sugar salt 5 min until fluffy
5. Add the completely cooled mixture
6. Beat for 5 min medium high to high until whipped cream forms
*Butter not too warm !
It's exam time again....and this is my last exam before graduating .
Feel like shit now
Basically I have studied what I have too
Problem is, I am afraid of forgetting ...so frustrating
Stiill have to go through DMS and ortho stuff once more before I will feel comfortable I guess....
Time is essence now
Exam of 5 years of content is really crazyyyy
Stress Stress Stress Stress
Moist Chocolate cake
Ingredients fill 6 inch cake tin x 2
Oil 1/4 cup
Cocoa 1/2 cup
Self raising flour 1 cup
Egg 1 beaten
Baking soda 1/2tsp
Castor sugar: 200g
1. Heat gently without boiling Milk, Butter, Oil and Cocoa powder , stir until blended together forming Mixture A, cool to room temperature
2. Sieve all dry ingredients
3. Add in egg and dry ingredients to mixture A, mix well with electric mixer on low or by hand
4. Line baking tin with butter and parchment paper, pour in cake mixture
5. Bake at 180 degree for 30 minutes
Powdered sugar 1/2 cup
1 ripe strawberry diced
Milk 1/4 teaspoon
1. Place diced strawberry in microwave for 20-30 sec with milk, cool to room temperature and crush it.
2. Cream butter and powdered sugar with electric mixer
3. Add in strawberry paste little by little and mix with electric mixer until desired color and taste
Low fat chocolate glaze
Chocolate chip 2 cups
Milk 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon
Butter 2 teaspoon
1. Bring Milk and butter to boil and lower heat to minimum
2. Stir in chopped chocolate chips until smooth on low heat, cool and pour onto cake
Roasted Turkey recipe (modified from Gordon Ramsay's way ):
1 turkey 5kg
Fresh Parsley generous bunch
Salt and pepper
Lemon x 3
Onion x 2
Garlic 4 cloves
5-6 Bay Leaves
Bacon enough to cover the turkey breast , around 7-8 slices
Celery and carrot to line baking tin
Defrost the turkey completely , depending on the size it takes 2.5 days to thaw a 5kg (11 lb.) the turkey in the fridge
5kg can serve around 8-10 people
Pat he turkey dry
Prepare butter mix :
Soften butter at room temperature, add in salt and pepper , pureed garlic, chopped fresh parsley, 2 table spoon of olive oil , zest and juice of 2 lemons. Then mix
Generously season the cavity and body of the turkey with salt and pepper
Half the onions and lemons , put into cavity
Line cavity with bay leaves
Carefully detach the skin from the bird from both sides (head and tail) without breaking through to through using your hands, keep skin intact. A space is now created between the skin and the meat. put a golf ball size of butter mix underneath the skin each time, massage on top of the skin to spread evenly around the breast and meat. Use the remaining butter mix to rub all over the turkey breast, legs, wings etc. Drizzle top with olive oil.
Wrap the turkey with tin foil to let marinate in fridge overnight or bake immediately. Take turkey out of fridge and let rest for 30 minutes before baking. Place turkey with breast facing up in baking tin, line tin with celery and carrots slices
Preheat oven to 220 degree celsius. Bake turkey for 10 minutes, remove from oven, bast the turkey with juice collected from baking tin, line turkey breast with bacon slices, bast again. Lower oven temperature to 180 degree celsius, return turkey to roast for additional 2.5 hours if turkey is 5kg (0.5 hours per kilo). Bast every hour.
Let turkey rest for 2 hours before carving.
Tomato x 2 chopped
Apple x 1 pureed
Spring of rosemary
Chicken stock 2.5 cups
Collect the bacons and onions and chop, cut off the butt, wing and neck of the turkey
Strain the juice from the baking tin and remove the fat
In a pan, stir fry the bacons and onions, neck, butt, neck, spring of rosemary,chopped tomatoes and apple puree.
Pour in resting juice of turkey and previously strained juice. Simmer and reduce liquid to half.
Add in chicken stock, simmer and reduce to half.
Strain the gravy and extract all flavor. Discard floating fat.
Thicken gravy with cream/ corn starch to your liking
2. 取600ml 白滷水加調味料，放涼後加入花雕酒成醉雞汁